Good morning everyone
I want to thank everyone for letting me be a part of this. Family has become ever so important lately and I love hearing and seeing pictures and stories and look forward to seeing them all. Thank you and have a beautiful day.
2 comments:
Thank you for joining, Nate! For those who may not know you... how are you connected to the Earles?
Hi Nate! We are trying to figure out the best ways to streamline and manage posts versus pages versus comments. I love the sentiment you provided above, but am thinking it best fits as a comment on a post. We'd like to reserve posts to be used as individual recipes, stories, memories, and pictures and videos the family would like to share. Would you mind if I remove your post and copy your text above as a new comment under the "Where and How to Post..." post?
Post a Comment